Supermassive Games is looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic Storyboard Artist to work on a new game in development.
The role is based full-time in our Guildford studio.
Reporting to the Game Director you will be an integral part of the game team, producing high quality storyboards.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating high quality storyboards to the brief set by the Game Director
- Clearly communicating progress of work to creative directors and highlighting any immediate concerns
- Meeting all project deadlines as determined by the Senior Producer
- Attending and contributing to relevant meetings and pitches as needed
At least 3 years’ experience in storyboarding either film or games.
- A keen interest in photography and film
- The ability to work in a variety of styles
- Good character and architectural drawing skills
- An understanding of light and tone
- Good knowledge of film camera angles and the importance of good framing i.e. architectural v character
- An understanding of set layout for lighting and camera
- Understanding of camera lens/definitions i.e. Close up and wide
- Understanding of camera movement/definitions i.e. Track and crane
- Good storytelling through visuals
To enjoy working at Supermassive you also need to be:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Obsessed with quality
- Team focussed
- Creative and innovative